SuperSprings Vehicle Suspension - SSC-22
Upgrade your vehicle suspension with heavy-duty SuperCoils. The front springs replace your factory coil spring to improve your suspension and reduce front-end sag. Great for snowplows and trucks with beefy bumpers. Increases ride height 2-1/2".
- Heavy-duty coil springs replace your OEM coil springs for better suspension support
- Reduce front-end sag caused by heavy equipment and slide-in campers
- Help to lift your truck and to level headlights for easier, safer driving
- Reduce wear and tear on your vehicle's factory suspension and tires
- Maintenance free - fit it and forget it
- Custom designed to fit your vehicle
- Great for trucks with bumper guards, snowplows and armored plating
- Made in the USA
- Includes 2 front coil springs
- Capacity: 2,610 lbs
- SuperCoils will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's weight limit for your vehicle.
- Increase in ride height: 2-1/2"
- Designed to work with a suspension system that is in good working order
- 3-Year limited warranty
Note: SuperCoils should be installed by a qualified installer or technician.
Bumper guards, grille guards, brush guards, snowplow attachments and winches can cause front-end sag as your factory suspension compresses under weighty loads. This means that the front axle is trying to support not only the equipment but also the truck's weight. An unevenly distributed load puts less weight on your back tires, leading to trouble with traction, steering and braking. These beefy coils replace your OEM coil springs to help your front end bear up under the load, evening out the weight. They help to lift the front end and to keep your headlights level, making driving easier and safer.
SuperCoils are a maintenance-free solution to the sagging caused by heavy front-end equipment and armor plating.